SIGN ME UP!
We are so excited to get you enrolled ready to start your mothers group. Firstly we need to ensure you understand some of our terms and conditions of joining a Bump & Beyond Mothers group.
1. It is your sole responsibility to care for your young one/s throughout the duration of the session.
2. Any products or samples included in gift bags are products we have used ourselves or have had recommended by our mummy friends however you must read the ingredients and packet labels to determine if the product is right for you and your family.
3. Privacy is of the upmost importance to us so we ask that you keep any information shared in our sessions private.
4. We know taking photos to keep a snap shot of these precious memories is a beautiful idea however we ask that verbal permission must be gained prior to taking any photos throughout the program. Please also enquire with parent/ guardian regarding views and opinions on sharing images on social media.
5. Please remember that there are so many different ways to raise a child. The views, opinions and advice that is offered in our sessions is only one avenue that you and your family could choose to go down when rearing your child. It is always a good idea to seek second opinions and explore other opinions before making big decisions for your child health and wellbeing.
6. Immunising yourself and your child is a personal decision. We respect that everyone is entitled to their own opinion when it comes to the medical decisions made about yourself and your child. Our policy is to follow the directions given by the Australian Department of Health to protect our new mum's and bub's. We ask that you and your baby are up to date with your immunisations prior to attending our sessions. If this will be an issue for you and your family then please contact us prior to enrolling to discuss.
7. As our programs are organised ahead of time with venue bookings, guest speakers scheduled, facilitators contracted our fees are payed up front. We do not offer refunds. However if there is a COVID enforced lockdown we will attempt to reschedule to ensure you get access to your full program.
A submission of the below Enrolment Form indicates complete agreement to the above terms and conditions.
If the above terms and conditions are broken throughout the duration of the course it is at the discretion of the facilitator to withdraw you from the couse with no refund given.